Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Michael Miller Lasso Lessons Fabric Needed

I have searched the world over (online) for more of this fabric. It is a Michael Miller Lasso Lessons with cowboy kids on Red or Brown. I'm at the end of my stash and it is such a good seller,  I 'd love to make more bags with it.

I have spent so much time looking for it, at least 30 minutes a day for about two months now.  I was just about ready to give up, and then I thought maybe the bloggers could help me. If you love fabric, make baby items and have run out of your favorite stash, you know exactly how I feel every time this happens. It's like losing a favorite part of your business and hard to let it go.

Michael Miller "Lasso Lessons" cx3192


0 sweet people said:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Thank you so much.